[Pharmwaste] FW: Pollution Prevention, Waste Minimization, and Toxicity Reduction in the Pharmaceutical Industry - Nov 16th

Bunnell, Ross Ross.Bunnell at ct.gov
Tue Nov 5 10:30:35 EST 2013

FYI, see below regarding an upcoming event at Yale University put on by pharmaceutical giant Pfizer.  I am not sure if there will be a webinar or other remote attendance option, but I suspect interested parties could find out through the RSVP email.

--Ross Bunnell
Sanitary Engineer 3
Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP)
Bureau of Materials Management and Compliance Assurance
Waste Engineering & Enforcement Division
Tel.  860.424.3274
Fax  860.424.4059
Email:  ross.bunnell at ct.gov