[Pharmwaste] Laurie Tenace honored by NAHMMA for her support of the Pharmwaste listserv

veora little veoralittle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:57:48 EDT 2014

Dear Laurie,
Let me say this to you and the entire List Serve.  Congratulations on this
well deserved honor.  You have been, as stated by Dave, tenacious,
humorous, honest and above all stedfast over the 8 years we have been
working on take back programs all over the country. Without your
contributions and the collective and constant interchange of information,
much of the work we have all been passionate about, could not have been
done.
You are the connection and the glue that plugged us all into the world of
the many dimensions of this process.

 I am so proud to know you and personally congratulate you.  Fondly, Veora
Little, Operation Medicine Cabinet, volunteer coordinator, Collier County,
Florida

*veoralittle at gmail.com <veoralittle at gmail.com>*
*home 239-649-6042, cell 239-450-2883*