[Pharmwaste] Laurie Tenace honored by NAHMMA for her support of the Pharmwaste listserv

Catherine Zimmer zenllc at usfamily.net
Fri Aug 29 10:13:05 EDT 2014

Congratulations Laurie!  The pharmwaste listserv has been a very useful tool
for exchange of information and facilitation of improved management of
pharmaceutical waste.  Thank you for managing it all these years.

Very truly yours,

Catherine Zimmer, MS, BSMT

Zimmer Environmental Improvement, LLC

St. Paul, MN