[Pharmwaste] RE: Retiring Sheriff most proud of drug take-back program

Gilliam, Allen GILLIAM at adeq.state.ar.us
Mon Dec 29 14:25:32 EST 2014

Thanks Ed,

Highest per capita permanent drop boxes in the nation 'tis the great State of Arkansas.  See http://www.artakeback.org/ "collection sites" to see over 100 of them saturating the State.  Some forward thinking Cities are now placing in their Pretreatment Ordinances a prohibition against the disposal of any pharmaceuticals into their sewage collection system (hardly enforceable, but at least it's "on the books").

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Allen g