[Pharmwaste] RE: Tyrone Hayes in the New Yorker

Buxbaum, Diane Buxbaum.Diane at epa.gov
Thu Feb 6 12:14:05 EST 2014

I also heard this on public radio.  It seriously should make us fear the power of large corporations such as Syngenta who it seems may be able to destroy a person scientific reputation with well financed targeting efforts.  Apparently it is not just Citizens United that we must fear in keeping our science open and valid.

Diane D. Buxbaum, MPH
Environmental Scientist
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency,
Region 2
Division of Enforcement and Compliance Assistance
290 Broadway (21 East)
New York, NY 10007
buxbaum.diane at epa.gov
Phone 212-637-3919