[Pharmwaste] What to restrict from drop-boxes?

Joel Kreisberg drkreisberg at joelkreisberg.com
Mon Jun 9 15:33:22 EDT 2014

The Bay Area programs in general take  liquids, ointments, inhalers, and
aerosol cans.  There is plenty of data on this in the 2009 Bay Area report
as well as the SF inventory last summer.

Dr. Joel Kreisberg, DC, CCH, ACC |Integrative Homeopathic Medicine |
drkreisberg.com |drkreisberg at joelkreisberg.com |510-558-7285 Ext 102 |
skype: Joel.Kreisberg