[Pharmwaste] Anyone using Cactus Sink?

Lotzer Donna M DLotzer at uwhealth.org
Thu Jun 19 09:11:01 EDT 2014

Just found out this morning our hospital is trialing Cactus Sink for controlled substance med disposal on two inpatient units and the emergency department - anyone else using it? Any concerns/comments? Thanks...Donna Lotzer

Donna Lotzer, Clinical Pharmacist, Poison Education Coordinator
University of WI Hospital & Clinics Poison Prevention Center
600 Highland Avenue, MC # 9475, Madison, WI 53792
dlotzer at uwhealth.org<mailto:dlotzer at uwhealth.org>     Phone: 608-265-8160
Please encourage others to save 800-222-1222 in both cell and home phones.
This number will connect callers anywhere in the U.S. to a poison center.
Calls are free, confidential and answered 24/7/365.
Please help me educate your community about poison prevention.
Call or email me for materials or program opportunities.