[Pharmwaste] Anyone with word on the DEA Final Rule on controlled substances???

Catherine zenllc at usfamily.net
Wed Mar 26 09:56:23 EDT 2014

Hi Donna and all,

I, as I am sure others, have been checking the Federal Register every day
for DEA's notice.  As of today, nothing.  I also asked a couple of DEA
contacts I have and they were not able to provide any information.  I did
get a hint that "irretrievable" disposal will be in the final rule.

Very truly yours,

Catherine Zimmer, MS, BSMT

Zimmer Environmental Improvement, LLC

St. Paul, MN