[Pharmwaste] Looking for Reverse Distributors to Serve Law Enforcement

Mary Rice Mary.Rice at putnamcountyny.gov
Mon Nov 10 15:21:45 EST 2014

We are fortunate to be within a 40 minute drive of a waste to energy facility.  Material collected at our events is transported by the Sheriffs to the facility, where it is accepted at no cost, and a certificate of witnessed destruction is provided.
The local police department has the same arrangement for material collected in the drop box.
This ensures both security and safe, controlled destruction.

Mary Rice
Putnam County NY
Solid Waste Management