[Pharmwaste] Yet another pill disposal gimmick?

Lotzer Donna M DLotzer at uwhealth.org
Mon Nov 17 11:41:15 EST 2014

From: Lotzer Donna M [mailto:DLotzer at uwhealth.org]
Spotted this product this morning – will see if company will offer up any detailed information…I especially love the video from “grandma of 12” which refers to meds as “nuclear waste”. I am thinking they want people to accumulate meds in the container, then when filled to the bottom line, water is added to the top line, and the stuff congeals. Donna
http://pillterminator.com/index.html