[Pharmwaste] Group discussion on take back programs

Jaramillo, Jeanie Jeanie.Jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Oct 10 16:39:21 EDT 2014

To those who have been conducting take back programs with law enforcement,

Now that the new DEA rule has been out for a bit and we've had some time to absorb the information, I am interested in coordinating a group discussion for those who have been conducting take back programs with law enforcement and are now concerned that they may have to discontinue their programs.

If you're interested in having a discussion, perhaps sometime next week, please email me directly at jeanie.jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu .

Jeanie Jaramillo, PharmD
Managing Director, Texas Panhandle Poison Center
Asst. Professor, Texas Tech UHSC School of Pharmacy
1300 S. Coulter St., Suite 105
Amarillo, TX 79106
(office): (806)414-9299
(mobile): (806)376-0039