[Pharmwaste] Take back presentation - overprescribing

Jeff Hollar jhollar at pwaste.com
Tue Oct 28 07:23:04 EDT 2014

Interesting.  Thanks for sharing.  Overprescribing is a problem.  Regarding
Car #188 - Was this actually from an consumer or ultimate user?  I've heard
of instances where businesses (DEA Registrants) were utilizing the consumer
take back programs as a free disposal resource.

Jeff Hollar

President

PharmWaste Technologies, Inc.

4164 NW Urbandale Dr., Ste A