[Pharmwaste] FW: Website with info RE: EPA ORD Webinar on Pharms in Municipal Wastewater

Gilliam, Allen GILLIAM at adeq.state.ar.us
Mon Sep 29 15:31:06 EDT 2014

Gosh, sorry Jennifer...

From: pharmwaste-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us [mailto:pharmwaste-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us] On Behalf Of Volkman, Jennifer (MPCA)
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 2:20 PM
To: 'pharmwaste at lists.dep.state.fl.us'
Subject: RE: [Pharmwaste] FW: Website with info RE: EPA ORD Webinar on Pharms in Municipal Wastewater

Don't call me out, I am a mere HHW Program Coordinator and one of several who established our current pharm collection system. However, I did forward it to a WQ Pretreatment manager at MPCA who had not received the message from Jan. Deb said he talked fast, so I'm glad I didn't know about it or I may have tried to listen, only to be saddened by my lack of knowledge. :)