[Pharmwaste] RE: Pharmwaste Digest, Vol 113, Issue 16

Scott Cassel scott at productstewardship.us
Tue Apr 14 16:10:50 EDT 2015

Hi All,

We ran a webinar on DEA rules in the fall, but I like your suggestion to do one on DEA rules for rural. We will work on this one and let you know a date. Any specific suggestions for speakers and topics to focus the webinar, please let me know off line.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Scott

____________________________
Scott Cassel
Chief Executive Officer/Founder
Product Stewardship Institute, Inc.
29 Stanhope Street
Boston, MA 02116
617-236-4822 (ph)
617-236-4766 (fax)
scott at productstewardship.us<mailto:scott at productstewardship.us>
www.productstewardship.us<http://www.productstewardship.us/>
Click to follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Product-Stewardship-Institute/224328115936?ref=ts> and Twitter<http://twitter.com/productsteward> and Blog<http://productstewardshipinstitute.wordpress.com/>