[Pharmwaste] RE: healthcare-related facilities' EPA proposed Rule

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 20 09:42:17 EDT 2015

Hi Al,

I know there are members of Practice Greenhealth<https://practicegreenhealth.org/> on the list serve and other hospital and medical professional organizations. I hope those members will reach out to EPA about this. I think the best suggestion is to offer teleconferences/webinars to reach the largest audience.

There is no way for me to analyze members of the list serve. The only thing I can do is see individual's email addresses organized alphabetically so compiling a list like you suggested isn't possible.

Laurie