[Pharmwaste] Looking for Collection Receptacle Inner Liners

Fabisiak - CDPHE, Greg greg.fabisiak at state.co.us
Tue Jan 13 10:22:52 EST 2015

Good Morning,

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of vendors that are selling drug
collection receptacle inner liners. I'm looking for inner liners to be used
by law enforcement agencies. Since, in some cases, they may be turned over
to a reverse distributor for disposal, they would need to be constructed
and labelled as described in Subsection 1317.60 of the DEA rule for
disposal of controlled substances.

My Google searches for vendors have come up empty. I'm only looking for the
liners, not the entire receptacle.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

--
*Greg Fabisiak*
*Environmental Integration Coordinator*

Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, DEHS-A2
Denver, CO 80246-1530
office: 303.692.2903 | fax: 303.782.4969
e-mail: greg.fabisiak at state.co.us