[Pharmwaste] FW: drug buster, dug dispose all'

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Sep 4 09:48:07 EDT 2015

Please note that this email did not originate with me. Please respond to Linda.Birmingham at des.nh.gov<mailto:Linda.Birmingham at des.nh.gov>

Thanks,
Laurie

From: Birmingham, Linda [mailto:Linda.Birmingham at des.nh.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:11 AM
To: pharmwaste at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: drug buster, dug dispose all'

Would appreciate any comments on these two drug disposal systems. I know this has come up before but now they have been in discussions with some of our NH hospitals. Wondering if any States have approved or not approved of their use and why. I have attached facts sheets for both.
Thanks,
Linda

Linda R. Birmingham, CHMM, CPM
Permit Engineer
N.H. DES
29 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03302
Tel: (603) 271-5328 Fax (603) 271-2456
E-mail: Linda.Birmingham at des.nh.gov<mailto:Linda.Birmingham at des.nh.gov>

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the E-mail for the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this E-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this E-mail in error, please notify me at the Department of Environmental Services at (603) 271-5328.