[Pharmwaste] Seattle joins King Co. program - cities are already included

Ed Gottlieb EGottlieb at cityofithaca.org
Tue Apr 5 15:56:28 EDT 2016

Margaret,

Thanks for the correction.  I didn't read it carefully enough.  Still good news!

I wonder if I've been misunderstanding this important detail in other cases.
Were any of the county EPR laws structured as I described?  I know I've read wording about "unincorporated portions".  Thanks!

Ed Gottlieb
Chair, Coalition for Safe Medication Disposal
Industrial Pretreatment Coordinator
Ithaca Area Wastewater Treatment Facility
525 3rd Street
Ithaca, NY  14850
(607) 273-8381