[Pharmwaste] Ed Gottlieb Recent Journal Article

Lawernce Kenemore Jr. ldkjr100 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:26:36 EDT 2016

*Stat-Medicament-Disposal Corporation**A Woman Owned/Minority Owned
Business*

------------------------------

*10092 Bianchi Way #207*

*Cupertino CA  95014*

(855) 873-4965 Ext. 6

(913) 705-0983

*ldkjr100 at gmail.com <ldkjr100 at gmail.com>*

*Larry Kenemore Jr.  CEO/Inventor*

Ed;
Anyone reading this article can see that the answer is in the home not some
drop off location that Medicare Part D  people are not going to:
1.  Save them (I have spoken at senior centers and the response is always
the same-how and why to save them when we can just throw in the trash or
flush them)
2.  It is not convienent to drive somewhere to drop them off.
3.  Why is there not a list in my city that I can know where to take them
too.

Lots of wasted taxpayer dollars doing what has not worked in the past
Lots of wasted PHARMA dollars on a system that does not work.  No matter
how much PHARMA forks out for your system it will do do a thing to save our
water.
Larry

Click Here to Join Us in Crowdfunding
<http://t.sidekickopen04.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs2BWhRYW8p-Ysz1qf-6bW2zhqcR56dJ7tf21L1KC02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fstatmedicamentdisposal.com%2F&si=5273178274529280&pi=3df76d46-e997-41f0-fbc4-9dc67970abea>

<https://www.facebook.com/statmedicamentdisposalcorporation> [image: E mail
Us] <ldkjr100 at gmail.com>