[Pharmwaste] FW: UPDATE: Joint Sign-On Letter to FDA - Update and sent to new commissioner Califf

Heidi Sanborn Heidi at nsaction.us
Tue Apr 19 17:16:49 EDT 2016

Dear Pharma listserv:

We continue to add names to the sign on letter to the FDA asking that they end the "flush list".  If you know of anyone who wishes to add their name and organization to this list, please let us know.

Heidi

Heidi Sanborn | Executive Director
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1964F.48328BF0]

C: (916) 402-3911 | heidi at nsaction.us<mailto:heidi at nsaction.us>