[Pharmwaste] New mail back model in Milwaukee?

Doug Bowman Dbowman at assuredwaste.com
Fri Dec 2 12:49:36 EST 2016

Charlotte,

You are correct in your assessment for consumer receptacle waste.

Jennifer,

The Reverse Distributor is to take all collected consumer receptacle
waste(liners) to an approved SW incinerator with dual party to prevent
diversion.  My operation does this every 30 days from first date of receipt
of a receptacle liner as these are treated as Schedule II's due to not being
allowed per the regulation to inventory the substances inside the liner.

Best Regards,

Doug Bowman

cid:image001.png at 01D04167.051E8EB0

V.P. Operations