[Pharmwaste] Amended DEA-Registrations Allowing for Controlled Substance Collection

Yellow Jug Old Drugs Account Support info at greatlakescleanwater.org
Wed Feb 3 13:17:43 EST 2016

Greg and all, The Pharmacists in the Yellow Jug Old Drugs Program I've talked to that have Registered as "Collectors" with DEA report that it takes just a few minutes and they can print out the Reg Form instantly.

Chris Angel, President
Great Lakes Clean Water /US Clean Water
www.GreatLakesCleanWater.org
www.USCleanWater.org