[Pharmwaste] FW: Final Call For Sign Ons to Letter to FDA Asking them to Stop Advising Flushing of Meds - due Jan. 19th

Catherine Zimmer zenllc at usfamily.net
Fri Jan 8 10:11:48 EST 2016

Hi Heidi, Jennifer and all,

Yes, my suggestion is a bit outside the "no-sewer" box, but to get at the
root of this problem we really have to start talking source reduction.   As
you know it is the policy of the land.

I've attached a white paper I compiled in 2008 with suggestions for source
reduction that can be added to letter.  I'm happy to do so.  The Medicare
language needs to be changed a bit, since they now offer pro-rated co-pays
for trial rx.  How many know that, I'm unsure.

Very truly yours,

Catherine Zimmer, MS, BSMT
Zimmer Environmental Improvement, LLC
Reducing and managing healthcare related waste and costs for fifteen years.

St. Paul, MN
Ph:  651.645.7509
zenllc at usfamily.net