[Pharmwaste] Patient Meds destruction services

Bill Speenburgh wcermail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 22:27:13 EST 2016

Thanks for having interest in our Mail-A-Way services for managing Patient
medications for disposal.  We supply a Kiosk (steel one-way deposit box)
meeting DEA security specifications with a 40 Gallon Collection Kit to
locations that are DEA Registered Collectors.  The allowable wastes include
non-hazardous waste, DEA Controlled Substances, Schedule CII - CV and
Household Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals, where states acknowledge the
Federal exemption.

The Kit contains 1 corrugated fiberboard shipper, 1 waterproof, tear
resistant and tamper evident liner for your Kiosks, packing list for
completion by the generator, plastic tie, security seal and tamper evident
tape.  These come in a variety of sizes so I will need the inner dimensions
of your Collection Kiosk to provide the right liner.  The purchase cost of
the Depository is $995 and each Collection Kit is $85. This includes free
shipping both ways and can be replenished in accordance with your needs such
as monthly or whenever the liner approaches its limit.

Filled liners are removed from the Kiosk, tied and provided with a serial #
Seal that is performed by 2 pharmacy staff members.  This is boxed up,
sealed with the tamper evident tape, weighed and the packing sheet completed
and attached to the outside of the Box.  This is then shipped via UPS to our
DEA Registrant Collector/Pharmaceutical Reverse Distributor where the box is
weighed, information on the packing list recorded per DEA requirements.
Other Generator's waste Collection Kits are accumulated and destroyed by
incineration within 30 days of receipt at a municipal solid waste
incinerator.  A Certificate of Destruction can be issued for an additional
$6.50 per returned Kit.

Please contact me for further information and other pricing options.
Pharmacy waste not eligible for the Patient Take-Back program can be managed
as well.  Our Mission is to leave no waste behind.

William G. Speenburgh

World Class Environmental Resources, LLC

(973) 770-2275 (Phone)

(973) 219-5720 (cell)