[Pharmwaste] DEA limits drugs?

DeBiasi, Deborah (DEQ) Deborah.DeBiasi at deq.virginia.gov
Thu Jul 28 13:47:47 EDT 2016

            My contacts at the DEA said that there have been no changes mandated by the DEA.  The sheriff mentioned in the article collects medications with a static drug collection box and may have storage space constraints.  It's unfortunate that his recommendations were attributed to the DEA.

Deborah DeBiasi
804-698-4028
Deborah.DeBiasi at deq.virginia.gov