[Pharmwaste] "You have been added to nsac-pharmaceuticals-listserv" spammed email - use your own judgment about responding

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Mar 3 09:45:32 EST 2016

All,

This is a real email. This group spammed the Pharmwaste list serve to send this automatic invitation to some number of members. I personally did not get this email and I don’t know how widespread it was. Use your own judgment about responding.

I am sorry but this is out of my control.

Thank you
Laurie