[Pharmwaste] Packaging: An Apology

Volkman, Jennifer (MPCA) jennifer.volkman at state.mn.us
Wed Mar 16 15:24:31 EDT 2016

I didn't read it that way, I read it as a clarifying question as to whether the YJOD data was based on volume or weight. I had 1/3 by weight in my brain, but I had to dig back to my data to find it. I think it is interesting that our data was similar on weights. Volume could easily be the reverse, 2/3 packaging.