[Pharmwaste] DEA collection results reported

Ed Gottlieb EGottlieb at cityofithaca.org
Tue May 10 07:50:47 EDT 2016

Drugstorenews responded:

I did get the information from a DEA press release. You were right that
there was no mention of attendees and I've clarified the language in the
story.

here's the link to the press release.
http://www.dea.gov/divisions/hq/2016/hq050616.shtml
So far they seem to be the only on-line news source that has covered the press release.

Ed Gottlieb
Chair, Coalition for Safe Medication Disposal
Industrial Pretreatment Coordinator
Ithaca Area Wastewater Treatment Facility
525 3rd Street
Ithaca, NY  14850
(607) 273-8381