[Pharmwaste] NTBI XI FINAL Totals April 2016.pptx

Volkman, Jennifer (MPCA) jennifer.volkman at state.mn.us
Tue May 10 15:06:53 EDT 2016

Go Alabama!
We collected over 100,000 lbs last year, so DEA covers about 10%. What I need to do is tell the law enforcement collectors to hold on to their pounds for the last few months before the events so they can run it to a WTE facility right after the event and get it paid for by DEA. They did more of that when the program first started up and there were very few collectors. They pay $.50 or $1 per pound for WTE disposal in state.