[Pharmwaste] Keating amendment authorizing additional funding for drug take-back programs expected to go before Congress on Thursday

Volkman, Jennifer (MPCA) jennifer.volkman at state.mn.us
Thu May 12 14:12:33 EDT 2016

The Narcan option is good, although it should be optional for people to accept it or we'll just have an excess of that to collect. I suppose industry loves this because they can once again avoid any responsibility for their products and let the tax payers pay for collection. I wish Prince would have had Narcan on hand. Maybe it wouldn't have mattered...