[Pharmwaste] Has anyone done palm cards?

Deborah.Hauser at epa.ohio.gov Deborah.Hauser at epa.ohio.gov
Mon Nov 21 14:22:10 EST 2016

Greetings,

A colleague just passed me a palm card that Michigan DEQ had done regarding proper drug disposal.  I think it's a great idea and we here at Ohio EPA are going to pursue this method.  I'm wondering if any other states have done something similar and, if so, will you share it with me?

Thank you!
Debbie

(I'm in a new division at Ohio EPA, but I'm still following/working on pharmaceutical disposal)

Deborah Hauser
Division of Environmental and Financial Assistance (DEFA)
deborah.hauser at epa.ohio.gov
614.644.3711