[Pharmwaste] Fwd: Re: Medication Disposal

Heidi Sanborn Heidi at calpsc.org
Wed Oct 26 17:27:27 EDT 2016

Ed, I couldn't have said it any better!  Lisa I hope you hear what we're saying.  Promoting trashing of medicine is putting the industry on the wrong side of history.  Working with us to take a fair share of responsibility is the right thing to do.  We hope you join us soon.  Heidi Sanborn,  California Product Stewardship Council

Sent from my iPhone