[Pharmwaste] FYI: recording of our free webinar: The (un)recognised pathways of AMR

A Leetz anja.leetz at hcwh.org
Fri Apr 28 15:05:42 EDT 2017

Apologies for Posting

Dear colleagues,

on Tuesday, the 28th of March 2017, HCWH Europe and HCWH US & Canada hosted a joint webinar: “The (un)recognised pathways of AMR: Air pollution and food” For those who have missed our free webinar, please see the link to the recording. Feel free to share widely.

https://noharm-europe.org/articles/news/europe/webinar-recording-and-presentations-available-unrecognised-pathways-amr <https://noharm-europe.org/articles/news/europe/webinar-recording-and-presentations-available-unrecognised-pathways-amr>

Best wishes
Anja

************
Anja Leetz
Executive Director

Health Care Without Harm Europe (HCWH Europe)
Rue de la Pépinière 1
1000 Brussels, Belgium

Email:	anja.leetz at hcwh.org
Tel DE:	+49 6222 7693 202
Tel BE:	+32 2503 0481
Mobile: 	+49 152 5397 8103
Skype:	anja01052003

Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/HCWHeurope>, Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HCWHEurope> and LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/health-care-without-harm---hcwh-europe?trk=nmp_rec_act_company_name>.
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/anjaleetz>