[Pharmwaste] Med Take Back Data Publication

Beverly Hanstrom bhanstrom at coloradomedicalwaste.com
Wed Aug 30 11:08:53 EDT 2017

Thanks for all you're hard work compiling this information.  Hopefully, it will open lead to development of policy to reduce over prescribing, abuse and take back programs.

Regards,
[cid:image015.jpg at 01D3216F.98387680]

Beverly Hanstrom
CEO/Owner

(303) 794-5716 Office | (303) 763-2339 Fax | (720) 971-9716 Cell
3131 Oakland St.  Aurora, CO 80010<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3131+Oakland+St.+Aurora,+CO+80010&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&hnear=3131+Oakland+St,+Aurora,+Colorado+80010&t=m&z=16>
Email<mailto:bhanstrom at coloradomedicalwaste.com> | Website<http://www.coloradomedicalwaste.com/> | Brochure<http://www.coloradomedicalwaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/CMW_ColoHospital_Brochure_DIGITAL.pdf> | Video<https://youtu.be/ICbOkz5cG3w>

[f]<https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoMedicalWaste> [t] <https://twitter.com/COmedwaste>  [l] <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/beverly-hanstrom/35/3b0/797>

Board Member,
[cid:image019.png at 01D3216F.98387680]<http://nsaction.us/>
[cid:image020.jpg at 01D3216F.98387680][cid:image002.jpg at 01CEA981.E23D5A30]

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained herein is confidential and intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail or by contacting us at 303 794-5716.  Destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading, saving to disk or otherwise.