[Pharmwaste] NY Governor Cuomo Vetoes Flawed Drug Take-Back Bill

Catherine Zimmer zenllc at usfamily.net
Tue Dec 19 16:29:05 EST 2017

Good job PSI, NYPSC and CCE!  Thank you for protecting the common person-an
unusual occurrence these days.

Very truly yours,

Catherine Zimmer, MS, BSMT

Executive director,  <http://www.hearrtmidwest.wildapricot.org/> HEARRT
Midwest

Principal, Zimmer Environmental Improvement

Improving processes, minimizing and managing waste and, reducing costs.

T:  651.645.7509

 <mailto:zenllc at usfamily.net> zenllc at usfamily.net