[Pharmwaste] Other collection pairing ideas

Jaramillo, Jeanie Jeanie.Jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:05:31 EST 2017

I don't know that this is "unusual", but I've always thought it would be a good idea: a joint electronics disposal, hazardous waste disposal, med disposal event. We're not super-environmentally conscious in our neck of the woods, so I don't see much in the way of old electronics collections days here, but I think they're pretty popular elsewhere (and maybe will eventually make their way down here...)

Dr. Jeanie Jaramillo-Stametz
Managing Director, Texas Panhandle Poison Center
Asst. Professor, Pharmacy Practice
Director, Medication Cleanout
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
School of Pharmacy
jeanie.jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu<mailto:jeanie.jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu>
Office: (806) 414-9402
Voice mail: (806) 414-9299