[Pharmwaste] Affordable & Fun Way to Promote Your Med Collection Program!

Heidi Sanborn Heidi at nsaction.us
Wed Jul 12 15:26:29 EDT 2017

July 12, 2017

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/80dc739dafd96b0ffcbfafd1b/images/45801fa8-a234-4238-89b8-92fe2efb5401.jpg]<http://www.dontrushtoflush.org>

Want to educate your followers about how to safely dispose of medications to prevent trashing and flushing? Then, we've got the video for you!

Click below to view the Santa Clara County video:

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/video_thumbnails_new/c5dccbeb6a6c488ada458ee2803a3ed6.png]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVYsKgZRJc>

Available video lengths:

  1.  90 second animated whiteboard video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVYsKgZRJc>
  2.  20 second short video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5igKhN77W8s> optimized for social media

NSAC's affiliate organization, the California Product Stewardship Council<https://calpsc.org/> designed this whiteboard video to be customizable for any organization/community by changing the organizations listed on the last slide. We're making the video available for anyone to educate the public about your local collection program.

 To customize for your jurisdiction and have local drop-off locations added to the national Don't Rush to Flush map<https://dontrushtoflush.org/dontrush2flush/map/> for a very affordable price, email jordan at nsaction.us<mailto:jordan at nsaction.us> and we'll get to work!

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/80dc739dafd96b0ffcbfafd1b/images/be91c7af-a307-4ad8-acc0-f8b874c32247.jpg]<https://nsaction.us/>

Copyright © 2017, National Stewardship Action Council. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
National Stewardship Action Council
1822 21st Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95811