[Pharmwaste] FW: Pharmwaste Listserv concerns

Jim Mullowney jmullowney at pharma-cycle.com
Wed Nov 1 11:10:24 EDT 2017

I agree with Ross,

I am a commercial enterprise but that is not why I do What I do. We all have
a responsibility to take care of our families, the next generation and the
environment. I hope that this list serve continues and I hope you will all
spend 16 minutes watching my TED talk and share with as many people as you
can.

Here is the link https://youtu.be/zX6OsvzZdOw?t=1

There will be many ways to solve the problem of drugs in the water we just
need to define what the problem is, I think I define a reasonable starting
point in the TED talk and welcome comments from all of you.

Jim Mullowney, President

Pharma-Cycle, LLC.

Associate Member American Society of Clinical Oncology

Member of the American Chemical Society

 <mailto:jmullowney at pharma-cycle.com> jmullowney at pharma-cycle.com

(617) 755-0883