[Pharmwaste] Where is Walgreens destroying collected pharms?

Deborah.Hauser at epa.ohio.gov Deborah.Hauser at epa.ohio.gov
Tue Nov 28 09:19:08 EST 2017

Good morning,

I hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend!

I could have sworn I'd reached out to someone at Walgreens in Ohio to find out where they were sending collected pharms to be destroyed, but I just can't find anything...

Do you know where they are sending it in your state?  Or are they using one facility nationwide, like the one in Texas?

Thanks!
Debbie

Deborah Hauser
Division of Environmental and Financial Assistance (DEFA)
deborah.hauser at epa.ohio.gov<mailto:deborah.hauser at epa.ohio.gov>
614.644.3711

[http://starttalking.ohio.gov/Portals/0/start-talking.png]<http://starttalking.ohio.gov/>       Did You Know: Children of parents who talk to their teens about drugs are
up to 50% less likely to use. Start the conversation: StartTalking.Ohio.Gov<http://starttalking.ohio.gov/>

This email is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged, sensitive or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender via telephone or return email and immediately delete this email.