[Pharmwaste] Plastic fibers found in tap water

Catherine Zimmer zenllc at usfamily.net
Wed Sep 6 16:47:11 EDT 2017

Hi Maia and all,

Whatever the exposure route for humans, no doubt we will ultimately find a
way to minimize it.  I am much more concerned about biological systems, e.g.
the Plankton, at the start of the food web who are taking up plastic
microfibers or other creatures that are and will be impacted.

Also, its not just the fibers, but the chemicals that adhere to them.

Very truly yours,

Catherine Zimmer, MS, BSMT

Executive director,  <http://www.hearrtmidwest.wildapricot.org/> HEARRT
Midwest

Principal, Zimmer Environmental Improvement

Improving processes, minimizing and managing waste and, reducing costs.

T:  651.645.7509

 <mailto:zenllc at usfamily.net> zenllc at usfamily.net