[Pharmwaste] EPA Subpart P Info

Jeff Hollar jhollar at pwaste.com
Fri Feb 15 12:58:10 EST 2019

EPA gave their first webinar on EPA's Subpart P - Management Standards for
Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals this week.  We also gave one the day before.
We've added them to our website for viewing.    www.pwaste.com/ppt
<http://www.pwaste.com/ppt>

Also, what is of great interest is when these new regulations will take
effect in your state.  We are documenting this online as well.  We are
tracking both GIR (Generators Improvements Rule) and EPA's Subpart P.
www.pwaste.com/state <http://www.pwaste.com/state>

For those of you in Florida and Michigan, you will no longer be able to
manage your pharmaceuticals as universal wastes once Subpart P goes into
effect in your state.

Warmest Regards,

Jeff Hollar

President