[Pharmwaste] Covanta Rx4Safety Honored by the Commerce & Industry Assoc. of NJ

veora little veoralittle at gmail.com
Fri May 17 13:40:37 EDT 2019

Covanta is indeed a champion in the environmental and drug prevention arena.

Here in Collier County, Covanta has always taken back all our medications
collected as abandon property from our
Law Enforcement partners.
To this day, they continue to be leading edge in community assistance.
Medication returns have turned into hard business
with rules and regulations becoming unbending.  Covanta continues to help
the little guy succeed.  They adapted
their program to our needs.  We will be forever grateful.

Thank you to COVANTA, an honor to work with you.

Veora Little, CRNA, Volunteer coordinator for Operation Medicine Cabinet
with Drug Free Collier.

Fondly, Veora
*veoralittle at gmail.com <veoralittle at gmail.com>*