[Pharmwaste] NSAC Golden Arrow Award Application Open - APPLY NOW

Jordan jordan at nsaction.us
Tue Jun 9 10:58:38 EDT 2020

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/77cd4d3a1ff267f2a32b53ae4/images/aff06d66-9e67-40b7-bf9f-3b0b54cdf6b8.png]<https://www.nsaction.us/arrowawards>

Second Annual National Arrow Award Application Period Open!

APPLY NOW<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GRBNBXD>

Dear Supporters of a Circular Economy,

First, we want to comment on the events of these last few weeks and NSAC stands strongly for environmental justice and racial equality. As such, we are actively seeking Board Members that are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). Please email Heidi at nsaction.us<mailto:Heidi at nsaction.us> if interested.

Jimmy Carter said “Dehumanizing people debases us all; humanity is beautifully and almost infinitely diverse. The bonds of our common humanity must overcome the divisiveness of our fears and prejudices.”  We could not have said it better.

We at NSAC are committed to doing everything we can to end discrimination, hate, and violence.  We commit to doing our part to help this country heal by calling out injustice and working to fixing it.  This is a moral imperative that relates directly to our work to protect the environment because if people do not care enough about each other to be kind, how can we expect them to be kind to our planet?

With that said, NSAC is proud to share that we are now accepting applications for the second Annual Arrow Award to recognize an entity in the United States with exemplary product stewardship programs and partnerships to support NSAC's mission of attaining a circular economy. The award builds on the California Product Stewardship Council's Annual Arrow Awards for California businesses.  The National Award allows for one business entity, third party stewardship organization, or non‐profit in the U.S. to receive recognition for their outstanding contributions to producer responsibility and take-back.  We are excited to celebrate the leadership that will ensure we reach our goal of a circular economy.

In partnership,

Heidi Sanborn, Executive Director

2020 AWARDS SPONSORED BY:
[https://mcusercontent.com/77cd4d3a1ff267f2a32b53ae4/images/bccf504d-7b98-4ba2-99b8-b8322c5466d2.png]<https://www.smartersorting.com/>

The National Golden Arrow Award<https://www.nsaction.us/arrowawards>  will be presented to the company large or small that demonstrates excellence in as many of the aspects of product stewardship as possible, including green design, toxics reduction, packaging reduction, increased reuse, repair, re-manufacture, convenient product take-back and end of life (EOL) management for one or more products.
​
Any business entity (division or facility located in the U.S.), third party stewardship organization, and non‐profit is encouraged to apply.

Applications will be accepted until Midnight PST on
Sunday, July 26, 2020.

Winners will receive a custom, one-of-a-kind award made from recycled and sustainably sourced materials.

The awards will be presented at the North American Hazardous Materials Management 36th Annual Conference<https://nahmma.org/UNIVERSAL2020> in Universal City, California on Tuesday, September 22nd.

In the event that the conference is cancelled, rescheduled, or changed to a virtual event, the award will still be presented and NSAC will work with the awardee on scheduling.
THANK YOU TO OUR
PLATINUM FUNDERS
[https://mcusercontent.com/77cd4d3a1ff267f2a32b53ae4/images/fc2a76b5-0546-47c9-bbd7-e20eb16d60c2.png]<https://www.nsaction.us/donate>

GOLD FUNDERS
[https://mcusercontent.com/77cd4d3a1ff267f2a32b53ae4/images/228a6d0e-fe68-4c12-89cb-718837fe779e.png]<https://www.nsaction.us/donate>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/77cd4d3a1ff267f2a32b53ae4/images/fc3130a8-d025-4f00-bf9c-165e546c1349.png]<https://www.nsaction.us/donate>

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/nationalstewardshipactioncouncil/>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/NSACTION_US>
[YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPjxyFPD4-0ntdf9nbrYRg?view_as=subscriber>
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/national-stewardship-action-council/>
[Website]<https://www.nsaction.us/>
[Email]<mailto:Heidi at nsaction.us>

Copyright © 2020, National Stewardship Action Council. All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
National Stewardship Action Council
1822 21st Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95811