[Pharmwaste] EPA's Subpart P Update - WA

Jeff Hollar jhollar at pwaste.com
Mon Oct 5 13:15:27 EDT 2020

Hi All,

Washington becomes the latest state to adopt EPA's Subpart P. They now join
the following states: AL, AK, CO, FL, GA, IA, KY, NJ, NC, PA, UT, VA, WV,
WI. PharmWaste Technologies, Inc. (PTI) actively tracks each states adoption
the our website - www.pwaste.com/state <http://www.pwaste.com/state>

PTI has devoted an entire section of their website to EPA's new
pharmaceutical waste rule, often referred to as EPA's Subpart P. It is a
valuable resource to learn more about these new regulations and how they
affect all healthcare facilities across the United States.  If you are a
healthcare facility, governmental agency or PTI Partner, consider
registering for one of our free monthly webinars on Subpart P -
www.epa-subpart-p.com <http://www.epa-subpart-p.com>

The flu vaccines for the 2020-2021 season are out. Find out which ones are
considered RCRA hazardous by the EPA when discarded here -
www.pwaste.com/HW-Drugs <http://www.pwaste.com/HW-Drugs>

We hope you find this information helpful.

Warmest Regards,

Jeff Hollar

PharmWaste Technologies, Inc.

4164 NW Urbandale Dr., Ste A