shrug-l: FW: Introduction to ArcIMS - training - Seats Available (Boca Rat on, FL)

Michael Rose mrose@GeoAnalytics.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:21:24 -0600

Fyi.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marangos, Jennifer [mailto:JMarangos@ci.boca-raton.fl.us]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 10:30 AM
Subject: Introduction to ArcIMS - training

Hello Everyone!

I am trying to organize a local on-site training class for Introduction to
ArcIMS.  "This three-day course introduces participants to ArcIMS-an
integrated approach for creating and maintaining geography-based Web sites."
See http://gis.esri.com/training/outline.cfm for more details.  The cost for
attending this class at an ESRI site is $1,200.  If we can get 10
participants we will be able to provide the exact same class for $915, a
$285 saving per student.  I have 5 seats available and am looking at January
14th, 15th, and 16th  to hold the class in Boca Raton's training facility.
If you are interested in the training please contact me ASAP.  Thank you and
have a great New Year's Eve!

Jennifer
561-367-7042