shrug-l: Please update SHRUG-L posting address

Pence, Patrick Patrick.Pence@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:36:08 -0500

Everyone-

Now that we have migrated the SHRUG Listserver to a new system, it is
important for you to make sure that you are sending your postings to the
correct server.  If you have SHRUG set to a contact list in your e-mail
system, please take a moment to change the e-mail address to
'shrug-L@lists.dep.state.fl.us'.  All postings should now be sent to =
this
address.

The original shrug-L will soon be removed from Epic38 (the former
listserver), and will soon not be able to take postings. =20

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Patrick Pence
GIS/Remote Sensing Analyst
Bureau of Information Systems/GIS