shrug-l: SHRUG North Florida GIS Conference - CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

Pence, Patrick Patrick.Pence@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:30:43 -0500

The Seven Hills Regional Usergroup for GIS (SHRUG) will be holding its =
1st
Annual North Florida GIS Conference on November 14-15, 2002.

The theme of this inaugural conference will be "Integrating GIS Into Our
Communities."

SHRUG is now welcoming abstract submissions for Paper Presentations, =
Project
Demonstrations/Showcases, and Poster Presentations.

The Seven Hills Regional Usergroup for GIS was founded in April, 1999 as =
an
alliance of multi-disciplinary GIS users in and around the =
Tallahassee/Big
Bend area.  The group is composed of over 200 members from all aspects =
of
Federal, State, Local, Educational, and Private agencies.  We hope to =
build
on its continuing success by organizing this GIS conference to help =
promote
GIS to a wide audience.

Please follow the link below to find out more information about =
submitting
your abstracts for these sessions.  Registration information, deadlines,
contact information, and other conference details can be found on the =
SHRUG
website.

We hope you will take this opportunity to join us for what we expect to =
be a
phenomenal event!

For information about submitting your abstracts, please go to
http://www.shrug-gis.org/
and click on the 'GIS Workshop' link on the Index.

Thank you for your attention & we look forward to seeing you in =
November!