shrug-l: THKS EVERYONE- HP Plotter repair

Cynthia cynmoon cynmoon@msn.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:51:15 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C28FE3.7DDD79D0

I want to thank every single person who so graciously took the time to se=
nd me a rapid response concerning my request.  The vote seems to be prett=
y unanimous in favor of Tri-C systems.  Thanks again everyone for your sp=
eed and answers!

Cindi Brown
GIS Analyst
FAMU GIS/Remote Sensing Lab
College of Engineering Sciences, Technology & Agriculture
599-3473

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C28FE3.7DDD79D0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I want to than=
k every single person who so graciously took the time to send me a rapid =
response concerning my request.&nbsp; The vote seems to be pretty unanimo=
us in favor of Tri-C systems.&nbsp; Thanks again everyone for your speed =
and answers!<BR><BR>Cindi Brown</DIV> <DIV>GIS Analyst</DIV> <DIV>FAMU GI=
S/Remote Sensing Lab</DIV> <DIV>College of Engineering Sciences, Technolo=
gy &amp; Agriculture</DIV> <DIV>599-3473</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></=
HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C28FE3.7DDD79D0--