shrug-l: 2003 SHRUG Workshop Debriefing / 2004 Call for Volunteers

Pence, Patrick PenceP@talgov.com
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:50:50 -0500

SHRUG Members-

Once again, the 2003 SHRUG Workshop Planning Committee would like to thank
all of you who attended this years' event, and we sincerely hope it was
beneficial to you and your agencies.

On Thursday, December 11th @ 1:30pm, the 2003 SHRUG Workshop Planning
Committee will be holding its traditional debriefing meeting.  This allows
all of the committee members to report on the success and issues that that
encountered during the previous planning year.  The format is loose, and
ideas for improvement are often plentiful.

In addition to this agenda, the 2004 Workshop Coordinator will be appointed,
and new committee chair volunteers are solicited.  If you are interested
being part of the planning for the 2004 Workshop, please feel free to join
us.  This is not the only opportunity to lend your capabilities, but it does
give the new coordinator a chance to make initial plans for the new
committee leaders.  If you can make it, we would be glad to have you.

The meeting will take place at the Old Fire Station #2, located at 224 E 6th
Ave.  Parking is in the lower lot behind the station, and may be crowded.
Please try to utilize all available space in the lot.  Parking in the
adjacent lots is subject to towing.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Patrick Pence
GIS Coordinator - Public Safety