shrug-l: 2003 SHRUG GIS Workshop Planning Committee Meeting **RESCHEDULE D**

Pence, Patrick PenceP@talgov.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:26:05 -0500

Due to many scheduling conflicts, the Workshop Planning Committee meeting to
plan the 2003 SHRUG GIS Workshop has been RESCHEDULED to Wednesday, February
12th, at 1:30pm.  We will still be meeting at the OLD Tallahassee Fire
Station #2 at 224 W 6th Ave.  There is parking available in the rear of the
building. Please note this change in meeting dates!

Anyone interested in volunteering to help coordinate this year's event
should plan to attend- come one, come all.  We still have many coordinator
and planning positions to fill on various committees, so please think about
lending a hand this year.

The preliminary list of discussion topics on the agenda include:

	- Finalizing committee members and coordinators
	- Fiscal discussion for lengthening Workshop
	- Establishing a Workshop Theme, Slogan, Draft Logo, etc.
	- Discussion of timeline for mail-outs, vendor solicitation,
participant activities
	- Formalize committee responsibilities, timelines, and goals
	- Any old business from our previous meeting on December 4th, 2002.

If you have any questions, or need directions to the meeting location, you
can contact me directly.  I look forward to seeing you there.  We're on
track to make this year's workshop an ever larger success than 2002!

Thanks,

Patrick
Patrick Pence
GIS Coordinator - Public Safety